Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

really? you've done good to manage to convicne so many people with this into giving you 5 stars by default.

all you did was download a midi file, put it in one synth and put some basic drums alongside it. i dont see where the composing or the imagination is that would merit 5 stars. this is just tetris sped up with some drums. not even yours.

no dynamics, no change. nothing seperate from the original tetris composition. good work putting drums on a track though. atleast you did that

Ain't Dead Yet Ain't Dead Yet

now this, this deserves to of the audio portal. lovely chillout music that also gives that hint of badass and a feel of a warm dry summers morning, loving the guitar it never gets repetitive and the vocals are perfect. the distortion hits give it a nice "footstep" feel, or even prison labour (breaking rocks, the stereotypical stuff). awesome work!

Lundsfryd responds:

I see it has created some images in your mind. I was hoping it would have that effect in people. Thanks :)

Crash and Burn Crash and Burn

sorry man but the vocals ruined it for me, the vocals. they're either out of time with the music and kinda whiney or out of time and shouting at me and all distorted. the instrumental isn't bad, the guitars are too weak for my tastes though and the piano riff got repetitive. all in all, how'd this get to be most popular?

Dnman responds:

hey no worries, they ruined it for me too lol. I always fear when it comes down to vocal recording time cause im all like... god damn it, im gonna fu@k this song up ha. The distortion is due to the fact that im using a mike designed for karaoke and the whiney'ness is from.. well i guess that's my bad. I've clearly never had a vocal lesson ha. As for the vocals being off time, I did notice a few parts but i gave up trying to fix it. I have to turn off over half the audio and midi channels to record vocals because my computer is a piece of sh!t. so that leaves me trying to sing over just the guitars. and to play it back i have to export as a wav file which takes like 20+min.. cause the computer sucks. I'm curios about the guitars being weak though, do you mean tone, volume or riffs in general... or all of the above lol. I'm drummer, not a guitarist so advice is very welcome in that area.
And ya, not sure how this song is doing so well, but I'm glad it is and I thank every one for listening

THE CYCLE THE CYCLE

the timing in the beggining is way off with the cello like thing and the bass, the bass has a weird clicking too it that makes it hard to listen too. the song doesn't really drop or change.

fix these.

durpey responds:

well it does actually change, just not a lot ;P
and this ticking nnoise is a b*tch, iknow ;P
ima see what i can do once i find DAT file

and btw, if you loop the song you'll find that theres nothing worng with the timing ;)

Spwee - Haste. Spwee - Haste.

a very rare thing

a piece of dubstep/d'n'b music i actually like!
though its not the most amazing piece out there i believe people like you and your style should be heading dubstep other than the dj's who reuse the same old same old samples and beats this song feels so fresh and original and. perfect. in fact i just changed the score from an 8 to a 10.
one note is maybe less reuse of the same whooshing in sound effect. :3

Scratchmyballs responds:

I love it though, it lets you know when the next part of the song is coming :D

Plus it adds more character to the song.

Haru Song Haru Song

my god.

this wont make much of a difference, obviously this is a spectacular piece of music. but i have to say this song dances around my head like a ballet being performed out on the stage of my cerebellum,
and they say modern music cant compare to the greats of mozart or bach? boulderdash. brilliant mind and brilliant composing. very,very well done hania.
and may i ask....is this is some form of scandinavian tongue/ or is it just mouth/scat singing?

The Mercy of the Wind The Mercy of the Wind

made me go cross eyed >.<

its one of those things that just lulls you in, kinda expected it to just boom out at one point with a distorted guitar but since its 2 in the morning im happy it didnt. <3 actually a lovely lullaby i shall be sleeping to this XD

Wyvern7 responds:

well your welcome. I wanted to take a break from metal. So I wrote this.

_-Intro-_ _-Intro-_

.just fucking nice.

jesus, why arent you mainstream???????????? fricking awesome track i NEED too hear the rest of the album :P

GOAT-MEN responds:

Thanks man, it means alot to hear stuff like that, well hopefully we will be touring with saving abel soon, then you can buy that shit on Itunes!

Try Techno =d Try Techno =d

ermmmm

not sure what too say too this....basic i guess very staggered didnt know what was happening and the hihats were and synths were way overused in techno and its brothers and sistersn the dozens of synth genres you cant just use the same drums same melody synths and the like needs more variety and more volume.

I'll Fight Until I Die [RNG] I'll Fight Until I Die [RNG]

hmmm reviewingness commence

right then, the intro synth was great i loved it but that kick your brought it i think
urined the atmosphere.
it was perfect until that kick adn reneric ride/hat ruined it turn the kick into a clap and keep the synths the way they are and it would slound awesome and try some reveerb on the percussion aswell always in my book makes it sound better though overall this was a pretty decent song, ill give ya a 8/10 but i dont know if any dj's would be wanting too mix this yet, little more work then maybe........